All transactions made are through the online payment merchant. The customer receives payment confirmation when payment details are entered and the ordering process is concluded.
We would like to advise that, however unlikely the event, orders may be subject to customs fees and duties, depending on where the order is placed. On orders with larger value than personal exemption laws permit in any given region, customs charges may apply. In those cases, the logistics company will usually collect the customs fee at your door.PRIVACY
- Every product is 100% individually tailor-made and handmade according to the customer's preferences. Hence, we DO NOT accept returns for any reason except production error.
- In the case of a production error, the customer is required to take and upload a picture of him/herself wearing the product displaying the error and email this information to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the case of a measurement error, we require pictures showing the measurements which are wrong or the areas, which the customer feels does not fit him/her well (holding a measurement tape, showing the measurements). If your request for return is accepted, the customer will be notified immediately.
- The first time a customer orders any custom-made product there is a chance that the fit would not be 100% perfect. The need for minor alteration of the product or size adjustment might be necessary. Incorrect measuring does not qualify as production error.
- Slight differences in shading of a product of the same fabric (due to variations in the dying process) are possible.
- Since your garment is handmade and not machine-made, slight variations in the fit of two finished shirts produced with the same body measurements may occur, but are generally not noticeable.
- The product design interface on our website is simply a visualization and minor differences in appearance may occur.
- Once an order is placed online, it is processed immediately and the production process is commenced instantly. Please note that cancellation of orders is thus not possible after the transaction is completed.
- For large quantities of shirt orders, there is a possibility of a slight difference of 0.5 to 1 inch in the measurements. As this is tailor made production, each shirt order is cut and made individually unlike ready made mass production.
- If you choose 'Slanted' buttonholes for your shirt, the buttonholes will become more enlarged as compared to vertical buttonholes because the fabric is cut at an angle.
- ALL prices quoted on our website are in EUR and they do not include taxes and duties. However, in most countries there is an exemption quota that allows some merchandise (depending on the value of the package) to be received free from taxes and duties. This quota varies from country to country and we would advise you to check with your country's custom and tax department about this, just to be sure. Please note that Duniya is not responsible for any possible taxes and duties, this is to be covered by the customer.
- If you select our 'Body Size' option, please note that the final product you receive will always have some addition/ease added onto your chest, waist and hips measurements. This is standard practice for tailors worldwide as it is necessary to have some addition/ease in order for the shirts to fit you comfortably with movement. The addition/ease range is from 2-6 inches depending on body types and fit selections.
- For Shoulder measurements, there might be a need to subtract to give proportion for matching the chest and to make the pattern proportionate for each individual.
- Customers can request specific additional measurements not indicated on our measurements page (such as biceps, cuff width, cuff length, forearms) via email, once their order is placed online. The request for any additional measurements, and/or any special request, must be made within 24 hours of order placement.
- In case of any alterations (approved by Duniya), customers are required to pay for all costs associated with having the product shipped back to Duniya. We suggest that all deliveries be returned by your local national airmail (small packet) service, as it is the most economical way to ship the product back. Please also mark the invoice value as zero and indicate that the goods are for alteration purposes only.
- Any additional measurements or style detail, and/or alterations to measurements and style details must be sent in to info@Duniya.com or support@Duniya.com via email within 24 hours of order placement. Please note that we only store the original submitted measurements in our database so additional measurements or style details, or alterations to measurements and style details should be sent via email within 24 hours for all consequent orders as well.
- Garments re-ordered or re-made at a different date from the original order may differ in color shades as each fabric lot and fabric roll is milled separately.
- Confirmation emails of purchase will always be sent to the email provided upon completion of order placement. Customers are kindly requested to check that emails from our company are not marked as junk or spam. Customers are also kindly requested to contact info@Duniya.com if they do not receive the emails due to unforeseen Technical reasons.
- Gift Vouchers or Promotional Vouchers purchased online through our website are non-refundable.
- The Leather contrast shown on our Jeans page is not authentic leather. It is a leather like synthetic material that imitates the leather look.
- Products ordered cannot be cancelled, unless filed within 24 hours. All products will be shipped to the delivery address as the company will not cancel, hold nor store any order and product once produced.
- As an act of goodwill, customer service and strive for excellence, Duniya will inform customers if we suspect incorrect measurement submissions. However, we will not hold orders for more than 48 hours. Suspicion of incorrect measurement submissions may also add to the delivery period.
- Expedite charges depend on the tariffs charged by express courier services such as UPS. Prices are subject to change without prior notice. Payment for expedite or express delivery is exclusive of any custom fees that may incur.
- The fabric color descriptions seen on our website are solely intended for our brand. They do not correspond to other general descriptions of the color mentioned by any other sources or brands.
- Should there be a discrepancy in the invoice you receive, please email our customer service team and we will send you an updated official invoice.DELIVERY TIME
The estimated delivery time for a CUSTOM-MADE Duniya garment is between 5 to 6 weeks. In rare cases the delivery might be subject to influences beyond our control, such as fabric availability or natural disasters. In those cases delivery might take slightly longer.SHIPPING/PACKAGING
Duniya garments are shipped worldwide individually and immediately upon production completion, directly from our production facilities to the customer's door without separate warehousing and/or re-shipping in order to minimize delivery time and carbon footprint. Separate shipping charges for each product ordered apply.